Having an android application such as Applock has perhaps become the necessity of every common man using an android phone. This helps you remain hassle-free and not worry about who might be spying on your phone at the moment and accessing your Facebook, gallery app, or banking app. Applock is regarded as one of the most rudimentary applications when it comes to app privacy.
The charm exponentially increases when you know how to create an android application similar to Pro Applock. While making an android application, the real fun begins when you can customise your application according to your choice of likes and dislikes such as uninstall protection, fingerprint support, locking stuff such as incoming calls, uninstalling apps, and your various system functions like Bluetooth.
Pro Applock android application:
Before beginning with the course details, let us analyse what exactly the applock application has in store for us. Android has built-in security specifications that help you significantly reduce the chances and impact of security issues. The system is designed so that developers like you can typically build your apps with the default system and file permissions and have no doubts about security.
Here are our reasons why you should definitely try building this application if you aspire to become an android developer:
- In today’s world, the most important asset for a human is not money, but time and data. It’s quite self-explanatory that data is of extreme importance, not only to individuals but also for big IT companies.
- Building an applock application will give an extra edge to your portfolio along with adding a versatility to your application.
- Having an applock application in your portfolio will increase your chances in getting a job or freelance work easily.
- Integrating Third Party Library
- Password Protect Your Applications
- Catch Intruders
- Biometric Fingerprint
- Personal Files in Vault
- Hide Photos & Videos
- Time based lock
- Prevent AppLock Uninstallation
What You Will Learn:
- Programming Basics
- Java Basics
- Android Basics
- Pattern Lock
- Litepal Database
- Android Services
- Multiple Thread
- Third Party Libraray
0 responses on "Learn to Build Real Time App Like AppLock – Java"