1. What was the first phone released that ran the Android OS?
2. Which one is NOT related to fragment class?
A ___________ makes a specific set of the application data available to other applications
4. Which among these are NOT a part of Android’s native libraries?
5. During an Activity life-cycle, what is the first callback method invoked by the system?
6 -What is the 9 patch tool in android?
7 - What is DDMS in android?
8 - How to fix crash using log cat in android?
9. What year was the Open Handset Alliance announced?
10. Which among these are NOT a part of Android’s native libraries?
11 - What is the main difference between set and list in android?
12. android is developed by?
13. android web browser is based on?
14. Which Media Format Is Not Supported By Android
15. In Which Directory XML Layout Files Are Stored
16. Which Code Used By Android Is Not A Open Source.
17. How Many Levels Of Securities Are In Android?
18. Which Of The Following Does Not Belong To Transitions?
19. What Are The Functionalities In AsyncTask In Android?
20. What Does AAPT Stands For?
21. Which Broadcast In Android Includes Information About Battery State Level
22. view pager is used for?
23. What Is JNI In Android?
24. What Is LastKnownLocation In Android?
25. Which Programming Language Is Used For Android Application Development?
26. Action Bar Can Be Associated To
27. Android Is Based On Which Kernal
29. What is Manifest.xml in android?
30. In which technique, we can refresh the dynamic content in android?