1. What was the first phone released that ran the Android OS?
2. Which one is NOT related to fragment class?
A ___________ makes a specific set of the application data available to other applications
4. Which among these are NOT a part of Android’s native libraries?
5. During an Activity life-cycle, what is the first callback method invoked by the system?
6 -What is the 9 patch tool in android?
7 - What is DDMS in android?
8 - How to fix crash using log cat in android?
9. What year was the Open Handset Alliance announced?
10. Which among these are NOT a part of Android’s native libraries?
11 - What is the name of the program that converts Java byte code into Dalvik byte code?
12. Definition of Loader?
13. Android is based on Linux for the following reason.
14. Which among the following are part of "Application" layer of Android Architecture
15. Which company developed android?
16. When contentProvider would be activated
17. How Many Levels Of Securities Are In Android?
18. When developing for the Android OS, Java bytecode is compiled into what?
19. An activity can be thought of as corresponding to what?
21. Which Broadcast In Android Includes Information About Battery State Level
22. view pager is used for?
23. What Is JNI In Android?
24. What Is LastKnownLocation In Android?
25. Which Programming Language Is Used For Android Application Development?
26. Action Bar Can Be Associated To
27. Android Is Based On Which Kernal
29. What is Manifest.xml in android?
30. In which technique, we can refresh the dynamic content in android?