Last Updated: May 09, 2022
- What information does NullClass obtain and how is it used?
- The information NullClass learns from users helps us personalise and continually improve the User’s NullClass experience. Here are the types of information NullClass gathers.
- Information the User Gives NullClass: We receive and store any information the User enters on our Website or gives us in any other way. The User can choose not to provide certain information, but then the User might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that the User provides for such purposes as responding to the User requests, customising learning portals for the User, improving NullClass platform, and communicating with the User.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever the User interacts with us. This information includes, but not limited to the following, Our Website uses “cookies,” and obtains certain types of information when the User’s Web browser accesses our Website or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of NullClass on other Websites.
- We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
- Does the Website collect precise real time location information of the device?
This Website does not collect precise information about the location of your device.
- Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Website?
Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve our service(s). We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- If NullClass is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
- Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Website and for a reasonable time thereafter. For User’s you have the right to delete all your data from your dashboard. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorised employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Website. Please be aware that, although we endeavour to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
- Your Consent
- Contact us
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Website, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com.