How to build a real world step counter application like Pedometer?
The notion “survival of the fittest” is seen to be coming true in the past few years. People are now more concerned and careful in relevance to their health and fitness. The craze of health and fitness blogs can be easily seen on social media platforms these days. Various health and fitness bloggers from different backgrounds are coming forward to encourage and guide people towards a healthy lifestyle. With so much happening around, the need for an appropriate digital tool is not only necessary but also quite self-explanatory.
There are various health and fitness related android applications available to the customers, one of them being a step counter android app. This application is quite popular between youngsters as well as people in their 50s. If you are familiar with such kinds of applications then you must have also heard about Pedometer – the brand that caters most of the customers.
About the course:
Pedometer is a step counter android application widely used by people around the world. It can easily be found in a health-conscious person’s android phone. Now imagine creating a similar application from your own. The excitement increases more when you can add various customisations to it. That’s exactly what you will be learning if you join NullClass through this course. We will take you through a journey of creativity and technology. If you want to create something of your own, if you want to contribute to people’s fitness and healthy lifestyle, if you want to bring a difference in yours’ as well as people’s lives, then join us!
About the training:
Candidates who wish to enroll for the course will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Student will be required to attend the training through 17+ hours of video
series. Student will be able to access the videos available under the curriculum column.
- Once the student has completed the video lectures, students will receive a mail regarding the project that he or she will be required to
- The student will be required to share their project’s APK and code to us as
soon as he/she completes the task.
- PC or Laptop with any OS
- Interest to learn android.
What You Will Learn:
- Java Basics
- Android Basics
- Andriod Studio
- Data validation
- unit testing
- ui testing
- Json converter
- Splash Screen
- Recycler View
- Card View
- Bottom Navigation view
- Different Layouts
- Dialog box
- MVVM structure
- Recursion Pie graph
- bar graph
- progress bar
- Achievements step counter
- calorie counter Database
- Step sensor
- calendar view
- file read and write
- data import and export
- notification foreground services
- step size
- setting notification
- Excel sheets
Once the student completes the training and submits the project assigned to him/her via mail, he/she will be eligible to get a certificate after verification.
For verification process, students will be required to explain each problem in short and upload the apk to the following link: https://www.diawi.com/
Students will be required to submit the code to Github https://github.com/
After completing these tasks, they will be required to mail us both the links to the email address – email@example.com along with your username.
Features and benefits:
- After completing the training, you will be able to build a real-world step counter android application.
- MNCs require experience and some hard-earned projects in your skills. After
the training, you will have access to both.
- You will receive a professional mentoring which will make you ready for the
- With the knowledge on how to make a real-world step counter android
application, you can monetize yourself and start freelancing.
- Students will get access to one mentor until the completion of training. Students will be able to ask doubts via posting on a portal or directly messaging to the mentor.
- WhatsApp support: Students will have access to the premium whatsapp group
once they are enrolled in this training where they can directly ask questions to the mentors.
- Team viewer support: In case the doubts are not resolved, students will be
able to connect to the mentors and share the screen through the team viewer in order to have a more clear solution for their doubts. – https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
- After the successful completion of the course, students will receive a course
completion certificate, internship certificate, experience letter, and letter of recommendation. .
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.Will we get one to one mentor ?
Ans . Yes, every student will have access to one mentor until they complete the training.
2. Is there 24/ 7 support available ?
Ans. Yes, students can contact us anytime they want.
3. How will our daily progress be checked ?
Ans. This training is self paced and students can complete it according to their speed and comfort.
4. Do we get real – industry experience ?
Ans. Yes, students will definitely get exposure to the real industry experience as we will teach students the current work happening in the industry.
5. Do we get a completion certificate ?
Ans. Yes, students will get your completion certificate.
6. Do we get any job recommendations from your side ?
Ans. Yes, students will receive job recommendations from NullClass.
7. There are other platforms to learn. What is unique in your training ?
Ans. Unlike other platforms, NullClass will provide students real industry insights and job recommendation to get a job easily.
8. Do you offer demo classes ?
Ans. Yes, students will getting demo of the training before enrolling.