How to build an android application like Pro Zombie Shooting Game
Indian online gaming industry was a taboo in the past and has traveled a long journey to become a mainstream recognition. Each year, the market is growing at an exponential rate and is expected to be worth $1.1 billion by 2021.
Online gaming has emerged as a strong foothold within the Indian entertainment industry. The industry has projected to have more than 628 million gamers which gives a whole new boost to the gaming ecosystem within the Indian economy.
Zombie Shooting Game application:
Enter the world full of zombie apocalypse and be the part of an exciting journey. Create your own world of creativity and technology. It’s MAD ZOMBIES games, build the best gun to fight against the dead that is walking towards the gamer like zombie killer games. Create an undead shooter in zombie park kill. It’s not just about wonderful zombie shooting games, survival shooter zombie or zombies survival games but is also about incredible missions of zombie games offline & Sniper games.
Here are our reasons why you should definitely try building this application if you are into android app development:
- India is a young market with over 75% of its population below 45, making it
one of the largest potential countries for online gaming in terms of usage.
- India has over 560 million internet users, which makes it the second largest online market in the world after China.
- For the past few years, Indian consumers or gamers have preferred games
with localized content which allows for a more immersive gaming experience.
- Online game development organisations in India have risen to 275 in 2019 from a mere 25 in
- With the global rise of e-commerce, gamers using digital payment methods
are estimated to rise by up to 300 million users by 2022.
About the training:
Candidates who wish to enroll for the course will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Student will be required to attend the training through 17+ hours of video series. Student will be able to access the videos available under the curriculum column.
- Once the student has completed the video lectures, they will receive a mail regarding the project that he or she will be required to
- The student will be required to share their project’s APK and code to us as
soon as he/she completes the task.
- PC or Laptop with any OS
- Interest to learn android.
What You Will Learn:
- Programming Basics
- Unity Basics
- Dotnet Basics
- 3D Animations
- Adding music
- Enemy AI
- Uploading Game on Playstore
- Offline Storage
- Create APK
- Create Weapons
- Level Design
Once the student completes the training and submits the project assigned to him/her via mail, he/she will be eligible to get a certificate after verification.
For verification process, students will be required to explain each problem in short and upload the apk to the following link: https://www.diawi.com/
Students will be required to submit the code to Github https://github.com/
After completing these tasks, they will be required to mail us both the links to the email address – [email protected] along with your username.
Features and benefits:
- After completing the training, you will be able to build a real-world zombie shooting gaming application.
- MNCs require experience and some hard-earned projects in your skills. After
the training, you will have access to both.
- You will receive a professional mentoring which will make you ready for the
- With the knowledge on how to make a shooting game application, you can
monetize yourself and start freelancing.
- Students will get access to one mentor until the completion of training. Students will be able to ask doubts via posting on a portal or directly messaging to the mentor.
- Students will get Prize Money as Rs 1000 if students complete the training in 25 days.
- WhatsApp support: Students will have access to the premium whatsapp group once they are enrolled in this training where they can directly ask questions to the mentors.
- Team viewer support: In case the doubts are not resolved, students will be able to connect to the mentors and share the screen through the team viewer in order to have a more clear solution for their doubts. – https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
- After the successful completion of the course, students will receive a course completion certificate, internship certificate, experience letter, and letter of Recommendation.
- Students can get refund with in 7 days of enrollment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.Will we get one to one mentor ?
Ans . Yes, every student will have access to one mentor until they complete the training.
2. Is there 24/ 7 support available ?
Ans. Yes, students can contact us anytime they want.
3. How will our daily progress be checked ?
Ans. This training is self paced and students can complete it according to their speed and comfort.
4. Do we get real – industry experience ?
Ans. Yes, students will definitely get exposure to the real industry experience as we will teach students the current work happening in the industry.
5. Do we get a completion certificate ?
Ans. Yes, students will get your completion certificate.
6. Do we get any job recommendations from your side ?
Ans. Yes, students will receive job recommendations from NullClass.
7. There are other platforms to learn. What is unique in your training ?
Ans. Unlike other platforms, NullClass will provide students real industry insights and job recommendation to get a job easily.
8. Do you offer demo classes ?
Ans. Yes, students will getting demo of the training before enrolling.
|Section 1 : Basics of Programming|
|Programming Basics 1||FREE||00:14:00|
|Programming Basics 2||00:31:00|
|Programming Basics 3||FREE||00:10:00|
|Programming Basics 4||00:22:00|
|OOPS Concepts 1||00:42:00|
|OOPS Concepts 2||00:24:00|
|Unity Installation and Basics||00:53:00|
|Section 2 : Creating the Zombie Shooting Game|
|Lesson 1 : Creating Game Environment-Part 1||FREE||00:09:00|
|Lesson 2 : Creating Game Environment-Part 2||00:20:00|
|Lesson 3 : Creating Game Environment-Part 3||00:18:00|
|Lesson 4 : Creating Game Environment-Part 4||00:06:00|
|Lesson 5 : Creating Game Environment-Part 5||00:07:00|
|Lesson 6 : Creating Game Environment-Part 6||00:14:00|
|Lesson 7 : Create Gun and Shoot Bullets-Part 1||00:15:00|
|Lesson 8 : Create Gun and Shoot Bullets-Part 2||00:12:00|
|Lesson 9 : Create Gun and Shoot Bullets-Part 3||00:09:00|
|Lesson 10 : Create Gun and Shoot Bullets-Part 4||00:22:00|
|Lesson 11 : Create Gun and Shoot Bullets-Part 5||00:17:00|
|Lesson 12 : Create Gun and Shoot Bullets-Part 6||00:11:00|
|Lesson 13 : Create Gun and Shoot Bullets-Part 7||00:08:00|
|Lesson 14 : Create Player and Movements-Part 1||00:04:00|
|Lesson 15 : Create Player and Movements-Part 2||00:09:00|
|Lesson 16 : Create Player and Movements-Part 3||00:11:00|
|Lesson 17 : Create Player and Movements-Part 4||00:22:00|
|Lesson 18 : Creating Enemy Zombie-Part 1||00:13:00|
|Lesson 19 : Creating Enemy Zombie-Part 2||FREE||00:09:00|
|Lesson 20 : Creating Enemy Zombie-Part 3||00:18:00|
|Lesson 21 : Creating Enemy Zombie-Part 4||00:17:00|
|Lesson 22 : Creating Enemy Zombie-Part 5||00:11:00|
|Lesson 23 : Creating Enemy Zombie-Part 6||FREE||00:26:00|
|Lesson 24 : Killing Zombie-Part 1||00:13:00|
|Lesson 25 : Killing Zombie-Part 2||00:07:00|
|Lesson 26 : Killing Zombie-Part 3||00:06:00|
|Lesson 27 : Killing Zombie-Part 4||00:07:00|
|Lesson 28 : Killing Zombie-Part 5||00:14:00|
|Lesson 29 : Killing Zombie-Part 6||00:09:00|
|Lesson 30 : Creating Player Health bar||00:18:00|
|Lesson 31 : Spawn Unlimited Zombies-Part 1||00:09:00|
|Lesson 32 : Spawn Unlimited Zombies-Part 2||00:18:00|
|Lesson 33 : Spawn Unlimited Zombies-Part 3||00:10:00|
|Lesson 34 : Spawn Unlimited Zombies-Part 4||00:14:00|
|Lesson 35 : Spawn Unlimited Zombies-Part 5||00:08:00|
|Lesson 36 : Spawn Unlimited Zombies-Part 6||00:08:00|
|Lesson 37 : Adding Music||00:14:00|
|Lesson 38 : Creating Score Board-Part 1||00:13:00|
|Lesson 39 : Creating Score Board-Part 2||00:15:00|
|Lesson 40 : Creating Score Board-Part 3||00:10:00|
|Lesson 41 : Creating Score Board-Part 4||00:12:00|
|Lesson 42 : Display Game Over-Part 1||00:13:00|
|Lesson 43 : Display Game Over-Part 2||00:04:00|
|Lesson 44 : Display Game Over-Part 3||00:23:00|
|Lesson 45 : Display Main Menu-Part 1||00:26:00|
|Lesson 46 : Display Main Menu-Part 2||00:17:00|
|Lesson 47 : Creating Dark Theme-Part 1||00:14:00|
|Lesson 48 : Creating Dark Theme-Part 2||00:23:00|
|Lesson 49 : Creating Dark Theme-Part 3||00:06:00|
|Lesson 50 : Creating Dark Theme-Part 4||00:21:00|
|Lesson 51 : Creating Day Mode-Part 1||00:22:00|
|Lesson 52 : Creating Day Mode-Part 2||00:16:00|
|Lesson 53 : Changing New Background-Part 1||00:06:00|
|Lesson 54 : Changing New Background-Part 2||00:03:00|
|Lesson 55 : Changing New Background-Part 3||FREE||00:23:00|
|Lesson 56 : Uploading apk into Playstore||00:18:00|