Learn to build a real life application like ShareIt
How cool it will be for you to share a large chunk of files between your devices and still remain hassle free. And the fun increases even more when the app you use has been built by you. A data sharing application in a world where data is such a big asset and security concern, having your own data sharing app is of so much use. And sharing a file with others is a whole another level of burden. Sharing becomes an impossible task when both parties use different sets of devices such as iPhone or Android. Also WhatsApp is not a feasible option if the file is too big. I hope you know where I am going with this.
The importance of learning and creating a real world android application like ShareIt is of great importance for you as an android lover and a tech enthusiast. And if you are looking to develop an android app like ShareIt then obviously you must have doubts about where to start and what to do? Don’t worry about such things because you have landed at the right place. NullClass is your one-stop solution for learning android app development.
Pro ShareIt Android Application
File sharing applications development expenses are often shifted consistent with the sorts of features integration. Applications like SHAREit contain essential features even as leading edge features as per their business necessity. Your dream application needs to likewise be perfect with leading edge features to beat the competitor on every move.
- sends files from your phone to your computer or the other way around
- available for free of charge for Windows, Mac OS X, iOS and Android
- uses your wifi connection
- searches for connected devices
- you must have the app installed on all devices
- Share files with a gaggle of up to 5
Sharing app Images :
Here are our reasons why you should learn to make this android app
About the training:
Candidates who wish to enroll for the course will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Students will be required to attend the training through 17+ hours of video series. Students will be able to access the videos available under the curriculum
- Once the student has completed the video lectures, they will receive a mail regarding the project that he or she will be required to
- The student will be required to share their project’s APK and code to us as soon as he/she completes the
- PC or Laptop with any OS
- Interested in learning
What You Will Learn:
- Java Basics
- Android Basics
- Andriod Studio
- Data validation
- unit testing
- ui testing
- Json converter
- Splash Screen
- Recycler View
- Card View
- Bottom Navigation view
- Different Layouts
- Dialog box
- MVVM structure
- QR scanner and maker
- Wifi/hotspot settings
- progress bar
- Sending data over Wifi/Hotspot
- Device Info Database
- Sharing Application as apk
- File Explorer
- Text Stream to chat
- Dark Mode
- Trust Zone
- Storge Path location change
- file read and write
- data import and export
- notification foreground services
- Background services
- setting notification
- Menu design
- File Picker
- Third Party Libraries
- List of Data
- Dialog box
- Fragmnets External and Internal
- Text Drawable
- Picture selector
- Location for Trust Zone
- Help desk
- OLED Screen compatible
- Multi selection
- Group by
- Searching in the phone Storage
- File Handling
- Permission Setup
Once the student completes the training and submits the project assigned to him/her via mail, he/she will be eligible to get a certificate after verification.
For verification process, students will be required to explain each problem in short and upload the apk to the following link: https://www.diawi.com/
Students will be required to submit the code to Github https://github.com/
After completing these tasks, they will be required to mail us both the links to the email address email@example.com along with your username.
Features and benefits:
- After completing the training, you will be able to build a real-world file sharing android
- MNCs require experience and some hard-earned projects in your skills. After the training, you will have access to
- You will receive a professional mentoring which will make you ready for the
- With the knowledge on how to make a file sharing android application, you can monetize yourself and start
- Students will get access to one mentor until the completion of training. Students will be able to ask doubts via posting on a portal or directly messaging to the
- Students will get Prize Money as Rs 1000 if students complete the training in 25 days
- WhatsApp support: Students will have access to the premium whatsapp group once they are enrolled in this training where they can directly ask questions to the
- Team viewer support: In case the doubts are not resolved, students will be able to connect to the mentors and share the screen through the team viewer in order to have a more clear solution for their doubts. – https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
- After the successful completion of the course, students will receive a course completion certificate, internship certificate, experience letter, and letter of recommendation.
- Students can get refund with in 7 days of enrollment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.Will we get one to one mentor ?
Ans . Yes, every student will have access to one mentor until they complete the training.
2. Is there 24/ 7 support available ?
Ans. Yes, students can contact us anytime they want.
3. How will our daily progress be checked ?
Ans. This training is self paced and students can complete it according to their speed and comfort.
4. Do we get real – industry experience ?
Ans. Yes, students will definitely get exposure to the real industry experience as we will teach students the current work happening in the industry.
5. Do we get a completion certificate ?
Ans. Yes, students will get your completion certificate.
6. Do we get any job recommendations from your side ?
Ans. Yes, students will receive job recommendations from NullClass.
7. There are other platforms to learn. What is unique in your training ?
Ans. Unlike other platforms, NullClass will provide students real industry insights and job recommendation to get a job easily.
8. Do you offer demo classes ?
Ans. Yes, students will getting demo of the training before enrolling.