How to build an android application like Zoom? (Free demo classes available)
We’ve gone through an era of office meetings where you need to sit and present yourself in the big conference rooms, but now the time has changed. We are in a new world where everything is going online.
This is the time when you can stay connected wherever you go, your meeting is just a click away. You don’t have to rush for your conference halls or offices, just click and join your meeting. Zoom is one such platform that helps to make your meetings secure, instant, and flawless.
Now, before beginning with course details, let us understand what Zoom actually is?
Zoom offers one of the best unified communication experiences on mobile. The application is super easy to use and connects up to 100 people to join a single meeting, now that’s something big. Moreover you can connect with anyone on Android, iPhone, and other devices without getting into much hassle.
So, here we are to help you, join our hands to learn how to develop an application like Zoom in the easiest possible way.
About the training:
Candidates who wish to enroll for the course will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Student will be required to attend the training through 17+ hours of video
series. Student will be able to access the videos available under the curriculum column.
- Once the student has completed the video lectures, they will receive a mail
regarding the project that he or she will be required to implement.
- The student will be required to share their project’s APK and code to us as soon as he/she completes the task.
- PC or Laptop with any OS
- Interest to learn android.
What You Will Learn:
- Programming Basics
- Java Basics
- Android Basics
- Bottom Navigation View
- Android Permission
- Splash Screen
- Android Callback
- Android Location Service
- Google Login
- Rest API
- Quickblox API
- Agora API
- Android Layouts
- Shared Preferences
- Firebase Auth
- Facebook Login
- Android Basics
- Material Store
- Differnt Layouts
- Unit Testing
Live Class Demo :
Please join the below whatsapp group for live class demo.
Once the student completes the training and submits the project assigned to him/her via mail, he/she will be eligible to get a certificate after verification.
For verification process, students will be required to explain each problem in short and upload the apk to the following link: https://www.diawi.com/
Students will be required to submit the code to Github https://github.com/
After completing these tasks, they will be required to mail us both the links to the email address – firstname.lastname@example.org along with your username.
Features and benefits:
- After completing the training, you will be able to build a real-world video conferencing app like Zoom.
- MNCs require experience and some hard-earned projects in your skills. After
the training, you will have access to both.
- You will receive a professional mentoring which will make you ready for the
- With the knowledge on how to make a video conferencing application, you can
monetize yourself and start freelancing.
- Students will get access to one mentor until the completion of training. Students will be able to ask doubts via posting on a portal or directly messaging to the mentor.
- Students will get Prize Money as Rs 1000 if students complete the training in 25 days.
- WhatsApp support: Students will have access to the premium whatsapp group
once they are enrolled in this training where they can directly ask questions to the mentors.
- Team viewer support: In case the doubts are not resolved, students will be able to connect to the mentors and share the screen through the team viewer in order to have a more clear solution for their doubts. – https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
- After the successful completion of the course, students will receive a course completion certificate, internship certificate, experience letter, and letter of Recommendation.
- Students can get refund with in 7 days of enrollment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.Will we get one to one mentor ?
Ans . Yes, every student will have access to one mentor until they complete the training.
2. Is there 24/ 7 support available ?
Ans. Yes, students can contact us anytime they want.
3. How will our daily progress be checked ?
Ans. This training is self paced and students can complete it according to their speed and comfort.
4. Do we get real – industry experience ?
Ans. Yes, students will definitely get exposure to the real industry experience as we will teach students the current work happening in the industry.
5. Do we get a completion certificate ?
Ans. Yes, students will get your completion certificate.
6. Do we get any job recommendations from your side ?
Ans. Yes, students will receive job recommendations from NullClass.
7. There are other platforms to learn. What is unique in your training ?
Ans. Unlike other platforms, NullClass will provide students the real industry insights and job recommendations to get a job easily.
8. Do you offer demo classes ?
Ans. Yes, students will getting demo of the training before enrolling.