- UNLIMITED ACCESS
- Course Certificate
- THIS CLASS IS FORAll level
- 100% ONLINESelf-paced
- STUDENTS4.5( 36 REVIEWS )223 STUDENTS
Don’t you find it fascinating when you can search and perform so many tasks with a simple command? You just have to say “okay Google” and Google assistant will search just about anything for you. You can call or text someone without so much as picking up a finger, all you have to do is say “okay Google”.
In today’s advancing world it is very important to move forward with technology, or you will be left behind. Using voice commands in an app does not only make it trendy but, also feasible. You also end up saving a lot of time as you just need to speak the command and not type it out.
It is of great importance in today’s world to learn how to build your own android assistant app. If you are interested in building an app like google assistant but you don’t know where to begin, you have come to the right place. NullClass is here with a yet another trendy course which will solve your problem. Here you will not only learn the theoretical knowledge required to build the app but, also practical examples which will help you get a better understanding of the topic.
WHAT DOES A GOOGLE ASSISTAND DO?
Android assistant apps like Google assistant, siri or cortana offer us with voice commands and voice searching. You can complete all your tasks by just saying “okay Google” or “hey Google”. Android assistants are made in order to give you conversational interactions.
A few of the tasks that an app like google assistant can perform are:
- Control your devices and your smart home.
- Access information from your calendars and other personal information.
- Find information online, from restaurant bookings to directions, weather and news.
- Control your music.
- Play content on your Chromecast or other compatible devices.
- A pc or a laptop with any os
- Interest to gain knowledge in this field
What will you be learning?
- Java Basics , kotlin basics
- Android Basics
- Andriod Studio
- SQLLITE ,Room database
- Data validation
- exceptional handling
- unit testing
- ui testing
- Json converter
- Splash Screen
- Recycler View
- Card View
- Bottom Navigation view
- Different Layouts
- Dialog box
- MVVM structure
- bar graph
- progress bar
- Google play services
- Third party libraries
- Text to speech
- speech recognition services
- Text recognition
- assistant functionality
Features and benefits:
After the completion of this course you will be one step closer to having a better insight into the amazing world of android and coding. With the knowledge and experience you will be gaining from this course you can even start doing projects and even freelancing.
- Students will get access to one mentor until the completion of training. Students will be able to ask doubts via posting on a portal or directly messaging to the mentor.
- Students will get Paid internship in NullClass after completing the course
- WhatsApp support: Students will have access to the premium whatsapp group once they are enrolled in this training where they can directly ask questions to the mentors.
- Team viewer support: In case the doubts are not resolved, students will be able to connect to the mentors and share the screen through the team viewer in order to have a more clear solution for their doubts. https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
- After the successful completion of the course, students will receive a course completion certificate, internship certificate, experience letter, and letter of recommendation.
Prize Money Eligibility :
- Enroll yourself with us in any course of your choice.
- Complete the course along with the assignments given within 25 days.
- If you succeed in completing the entire course with the given work, you will be given Rs 500 as your prize money
Internship Eligibility :
- Students must complete at least one of the NullClass course.
- Contact us at email@example.com to get the Assignment.
- Complete the given assignments
- Once assignment is successfully completed we will provide Paid Internship
- Stipend wil vary from 3k to 7k per month
- Once Internship is completed we will provide internship Certificate.
24×7 Mentor Support:
Please join the below group to get One on One mentor support through Whatsapp
- Android App Development
- Android Course Creation
- Mentor Support
- Technical Blog Writing on Android App development
- You can get 100% refund until 7 days of Enrollment.
1. Shall we get paid internship after completing the course?
Yes, every student will get paid internship in NullClass after completing the course.
2. Will we get one to one mentor?
Yes, every student will have access to one mentor until they complete the training.
3. Is there 24/ 7 support available?
Yes, students can contact us anytime they want.
4. How will our daily progress be checked?
This training is self-paced and students can complete it according to their speed and comfort.
5. Do we get real – industry experience?
Yes, students will definitely get exposure to the real industry experience as we will teach students the current work happening in the industry.
6. Do we get a completion certificate?
Yes, students will get your completion certificate.
7. Do we get any job recommendations from your side?
Yes, students will receive job recommendations from NullClass.
8. There are other platforms to learn. What is unique in your training?
Unlike other platforms, NullClass will provide students real industry insights and job recommendation to get a job easily.
9. Do you offer demo classes?
Yes, students will get a demo of the training before enrolling.
NullclassTeacher, Author, CEO
The founder wants to make it possible for every individual struggling to find a job, to accomplish more, and live life on their terms. Determined and optimistic, he has spent countless hours in his venture to solve students’ problems, both academic and personal.... The founder wants to make it possible for every individual struggling to find a job, to accomplish more, and live life on their terms. Determined and optimistic, he has spent countless hours in his venture to solve students’ problems, both academic and personal.Read More
|Section 1 : Introduction and Source Code|
|Google Assistant Demo||FREE||00:07:00|
|Google Assistant Source||00:00:00|
|Section 2 : Programming Basics|
|Programming Basics 1||00:14:00|
|Programming Basics 2||00:31:00|
|Programming Basics 3||FREE||00:10:00|
|Programming Basics 4||00:22:00|
|Basics of Java with Examples||00:00:00|
|Android Basics with Examples||00:00:00|
|Creating Google Assistant App|
|Google Assistant Introduction||00:11:00|
|Google Assistant Android Manifest Part 1||00:07:00|
|Google Assistant Android Manifest Part 2||00:20:00|
|Google Assistant Build Gradle||00:19:00|
|Google Assistant Packages||00:14:00|
|Google Assistant Toolbar Part 1||00:02:00|
|Google Assistant Activity Main UI||00:09:00|
|Google Assistant Activity Assistant UI||00:26:00|
|Google Assistant Activity Explore UI||00:26:00|
|Google Assistant Activity Google Lens UI||00:25:00|
|Google Assistant Utils||00:07:00|
|Google Assistant Utils and Action Bar||00:24:00|
|Google Assistant Activity Main||00:25:00|
|Google Assistant Room Database||00:05:00|
|Google Assistant Creating Database||00:28:00|
|Google Assistant MVVM||00:03:00|
|Google Assistant View Model||00:26:00|
|Google Assistant Recycle Adapter||00:09:00|
|Google Assistant Api||00:05:00|
|Google Assistant Chips||00:19:00|
|Google Assistant Chips Part 2||00:04:00|
|Google Assistant Alert Dialog||00:17:00|
|Google Assistant Greetings Video||00:10:00|
|Google Assistant Weather Api||00:19:00|
|Google Assistant Toolbar Part 2||00:08:00|
|Google Assistant Google Search||00:13:00|
|Google Lens Activity Permission||00:24:00|
|Google Lens Activity||00:22:00|
|Google Lens Demo||00:05:00|
|Google Assistant Build Video||00:05:00|
|Assistant Activity Part 1||00:05:00|
|Assistant Activity Part 2||00:21:00|
|Assistant Activity Part 3||00:09:00|
|Assistant Activity Part 4||00:18:00|
|Assistant Activity Part 5||00:07:00|
|Assistant Activity Part 6||00:15:00|
|Assistant Activity Part 7||00:30:00|
|Assistant Activity Part 8||00:11:00|
|Google Assistant Activity Function Part 1||00:05:00|
|Google Assistant Activity Function Part 2||00:10:00|
|Google Assistant Activity Function Part 3||00:09:00|
|Google Assistant Activity Function Part 4||00:13:00|
|Google Assistant Activity Function Part 5||00:08:00|
|Google Assistant Activity Function Part 6||00:36:00|
|Google Assistant Activity Function Part 7||00:23:00|
|Google Assistant Activity Function Part 8||00:32:00|
|Assistant Function Part 1||00:25:00|
|Assistant Function Part 2||00:39:00|
|Google Assistant Icon||00:02:00|
|Google Assistant Build Apk||00:02:00|
|Google Assistant Unit Ui and Github||00:14:00|
Perks and Benefits
you will be able to ask doubts directly messaging to the mentor.
Paid internship in NullClass after completing the course
Prize Money of Rs 500 if students complete the training in 25 days.
Students will have access to the premium whatsapp group
Team viewer support
students will be able to connect to the mentors and share the screen
You will receive a course completion certificate, experience letter.
You can get 100% refund until 7 days of Enrollment.