How to make an E-commerce reselling android application like Olx
The rise of the E-commerce industry has directly impacted micro, small & medium enterprises (MSME) in India by providing a road to financing, technology and training along with a favourable cascading effect on other industries as well. Indian E-commerce and reselling industry has been on an upward growth path and is soon expected to surpass the US to become the second largest E-commerce and reselling market in the world by 2034.
Technology enabled innovations such as digital payments, hyper-local logistics, analytics driven customer engagement and digital advertisements is working as a great support for the growth in the sector. The growth in the E-commerce and reselling sector is also boosting employment, increasing revenues from export, increasing tax collection by ex-chequers, and providing better products and services to customers in the long-term. Rise in smartphone usage is also expected to rise by whooping 84 per cent to reach 859 million by 2022.
Before beginning with the course details, let’s understand how e-commerce is important and has become an inevitable part of our lives:
Irrespective of how long you have you been planning to create an e-commerce app, are you someone who’s still not sure about taking your supplies to stores, grocery shops, and supermarkets online?
The world is going mobile. There is hardly any case of total cut-off. Because a mobile world ensures connectivity, across boundaries, across regions, across districts and domains. Online delivery and selling of essential goods and services has become a government priority. Even in regions where it was unpopular, the capacity is being created.
Here are our reasons why you should definitely try building this application if you are into android app development:
- People love to shop online.
- Small businesses perform better through mobile solutions.
- It is essential to recognise the millennial trend. Because they are going to become the future customers. Marketing analysts show that nearly 60% of millennials use mobile devices for selling and reselling
About the training:
Candidates who wish to enroll for the course will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Student will be required to attend the training through 17+ hours of video series. Student will be able to access the videos available under the curriculum column.
- Once the student has completed the video lectures, they will receive a mail regarding the project that he or she will be required to
- The student will be required to share their project’s APK and code to us as
soon as he/she completes the task.
- PC or Laptop with any OS
- Interest to learn android.
What You Will Learn:
- Programming Basics
- Kotlin Basics
- Android Basics
- Bottom Navigation View
- Android Permission
- Splash Screen
- Android Callback
- Android Location Service
- Google Login
- Android Layouts
- Shared Preferences
- Firebase Auth
- Facebook Login
- Android Basics
- Material Store
- Differnt Layouts
- Unit Testing
Once the student completes the training and submits the project assigned to him/her via mail, he/she will be eligible to get a certificate after verification.
For verification process, students will be required to explain each problem in short and upload the apk to the following link: https://www.diawi.com/
Students will be required to submit the code to Github https://github.com/
After completing these tasks, they will be required to mail us both the links to the email address – [email protected] along with your username.
Features and benefits:
- After completing the training, you will be able to build a real-world e-commerce reselling application.
- MNCs require experience and some hard-earned projects in your skills. After
the training, you will have access to both.
- You will receive a professional mentoring which will make you ready for the
- With the knowledge on how to make an e-commerce reselling application, you
can monetize yourself and start freelancing.
- Students will get access to one mentor until the completion of training. Students will be able to ask doubts via posting on a portal or directly messaging to the mentor.
- Students will get Prize Money as Rs 1000 if students complete the training in 25 days.
- WhatsApp support: Students will have access to the premium whatsapp group once they are enrolled in this training where they can directly ask questions to the mentors.
- Team viewer support: In case the doubts are not resolved, students will be
able to connect to the mentors and share the screen through the team viewer in order to have a more clear solution for their doubts. – https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
- After the successful completion of the course, students will receive a course
completion certificate, internship certificate, experience letter, and letter of recommendation.
- Students can get refund with in 7 days of enrollment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.Will we get one to one mentor ?
Ans . Yes, every student will have access to one mentor until they complete the training.
2. Is there 24/ 7 support available ?
Ans. Yes, students can contact us anytime they want.
3. How will our daily progress be checked ?
Ans. This training is self paced and students can complete it according to their speed and comfort.
4. Do we get real – industry experience ?
Ans. Yes, students will definitely get exposure to the real industry experience as we will teach students the current work happening in the industry.
5. Do we get a completion certificate ?
Ans. Yes, students will get your completion certificate.
6. Do we get any job recommendations from your side ?
Ans. Yes, students will receive job recommendations from NullClass.
7. There are other platforms to learn. What is unique in your training ?
Ans. Unlike other platforms, NullClass will provide students real industry insights and job recommendation to get a job easily.
8. Do you offer demo classes ?
Ans. Yes, students will getting demo of the training before enrolling.
|Section 1 : Introduction and Source Code|
|Introduction – OLX Selling App||FREE||00:05:00|
|Source Code – OLX||00:00:00|
|Section 2 :Basics of Programming|
|Programming Basics 1||FREE||00:14:00|
|Programming Basics 2||00:31:00|
|Programming Basics 3||FREE||00:10:00|
|Programming Basics 4||00:22:00|
|OOPS Concepts 1||00:42:00|
|OOPS Concepts 2||00:24:00|
|Android Basics 1||00:24:00|
|Android Basics 2||00:03:00|
|Section 3 :Creating an OLX Application|
|Starting with Project – OLX||FREE||00:22:00|
|Adding SHA1 For Google Authentication||00:03:00|
|Configuring Firebase Database||00:22:00|
|Retrieving Data from FireBase||00:21:00|
|Set RecyclerView Adapter||FREE||00:17:00|
|Search and Itemclick on Firebase||00:08:00|
|Selling Screen and GitHub||00:22:00|
|Post an Ad in Firebase||00:29:00|
|Capture And Upload an Images on FireBase||00:27:00|
|Capture an Image From Camera And Gallery||00:30:00|
|Image Preview Screen||00:26:00|
|Uploading Images on FireBase||FREE||00:21:00|
|Creating My Ad Screen||00:33:00|
|Design of Ad Details Screen||00:20:00|
|Set Data of Ad Details Screen||FREE||00:28:00|
|Browse Category Screen||00:17:00|
|Unit Testing and Debugging||00:15:00|