How To Create A Pro Weather Android Application
When our mother nature comes in a bad mood, our weather application helps us to keep an eye on what’s happening in the sky. And seeing the climate change, weather swings have become quite common now. One of the most important and basic applications in a user’s phone is a weather application. A good weather mobile application helps a user make certain decisions such as if they are required to bring an umbrella to work, or prepare for some serious conditions.
The world is filled with a variety of places that have dramatic climate conditions, particularly hurricanes threatening coastal states. In such cases, it is always preferable to check the forecast or radar for upcoming conditions. And a weather application lets you do that wherever a user is and whenever a user likes.
Pro Weather Android Application
Before beginning with the course details, let us understand how creating a pro weather application can be useful to you and what surprises it holds beneath.
There was a time when we had to see through newspapers or watch local TV in order to get the weather forecast. Thankfully, those days are over and the credit goes to android phones. Our android phones in pocket can be used as a portable weather studio.
The thrill and excitement to use a weather app increases exponentially when it is created by you. While creating the application, you get to customise the application according to its design, effectiveness, and features. Create an ideal application which is visually appealing as well as easy to use. So why wait? Come and join us in a creative journey to build something of your own.
Here are our reasons why you should definitely try building this application if you want to become an android developer:
- A weather application is a highly regarded app and can be easily found in every user’s phone.
- Creating a weather application will give you a huge market to both advertise
and monetise your work.
- Other than that, creating a weather forecasting android application will give an extra edge to your portfolio.
- Having a weather forecasting application in your portfolio will increase your
chances in getting a job or freelance work easily.
About the training:
Candidates who wish to enroll for the course will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Student will be required to attend the training through 17+ hours of video series. Student will be able to access the videos available under the curriculum column.
- Once the student has completed the video lectures, they will receive a mail
regarding the project that he or she will be required to implement.
- The student will be required to share their project’s APK and code to us as soon as he/she completes the task.
- PC or Laptop with any OS
- Interest to learn android.
What You Will Learn:
- Programming Basics
- Java Basics
- Android Basics
- MVP Pattern
- Google Location Services
- Multiple Threads
- Room Database
- Fragments with Tablayout and Viewpager
- Geo coder and Fused
- UI Animations
- RX Java
- Third Part Library
- Shared Preference
- Weather Rest API
- Google Cloud
- Unit Testing
Once the student completes the training and submits the project assigned to him/her via mail, he/she will be eligible to get a certificate after verification.
For verification process, students will be required to explain each problem in short and upload the apk to the following link: https://www.diawi.com/
Students will be required to submit the code to Github https://github.com/
After completing these tasks, they will be required to mail us both the links to the email address – [email protected] along with your username.
Features and benefits:
- After completing the training, you will be able to build a real-world weather forecasting android application.
- MNCs require experience and some hard-earned projects in your skills. After
the training, you will have access to both.
- You will receive a professional mentoring which will make you ready for the
- With the knowledge on how to make a weather forecasting android
application, you can monetize yourself and start freelancing.
- Students will get access to one mentor until the completion of training. Students will be able to ask doubts via posting on a portal or directly messaging to the mentor.
- Students will get Prize Money as Rs 1000 if students complete the training in 25 days.
- WhatsApp support: Students will have access to the premium whatsapp group
once they are enrolled in this training where they can directly ask questions to the mentors.
- Team viewer support: In case the doubts are not resolved, students will be
able to connect to the mentors and share the screen through the team viewer in order to have a more clear solution for their doubts. – https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
- After the successful completion of the course, students will receive a course
completion certificate, internship certificate, experience letter, and letter of recommendation.
- Students can get refund with in 7 days of enrollment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.Will we get one to one mentor ?
Ans . Yes, every student will have access to one mentor until they complete the training.
2. Is there 24/ 7 support available ?
Ans. Yes, students can contact us anytime they want.
3. How will our daily progress be checked ?
Ans. This training is self paced and students can complete it according to their speed and comfort.
4. Do we get real – industry experience ?
Ans. Yes, students will definitely get exposure to the real industry experience as we will teach students the current work happening in the industry.
5. Do we get a completion certificate ?
Ans. Yes, students will get your completion certificate.
6. Do we get any job recommendations from your side ?
Ans. Yes, students will receive job recommendations from NullClass.
7. There are other platforms to learn. What is unique in your training ?
Ans. Unlike other platforms, NullClass will provide students real industry insights and job recommendation to get a job easily.
8. Do you offer demo classes ?
Ans. Yes, students will getting demo of the training before enrolling.
|Section 1 : Introduction and Source Code|
|Introduction – Pro Weather App||FREE||00:07:00|
|Source Code – Pro Weather App||00:00:00|
|Section 2 : Basics of Programming|
|Programming Basics 1||FREE||00:14:00|
|Programming Basics 2||00:31:00|
|Programming Basics 3||FREE||00:10:00|
|Programming Basics 4||00:22:00|
|OOPS Concepts 1||00:42:00|
|OOPS Concepts 2||00:24:00|
|Android Basics 1||00:24:00|
|Android Basics 2||00:03:00|
|Section 3 : Creating a Pro Weather APP|
|Implementation of Glide,ButterKnife and Location services||00:19:00|
|Implemenation of Google Location services||00:24:00|
|Using Location Service class||00:23:00|
|Setup homepage for Weather app||00:20:00|
|Action bar and Fragment||00:27:00|
|Tablayout and Viewpager||00:23:00|
|Implemenation of Viewpager with Fragment||00:20:00|
|Configuring homepage attributes||00:26:00|
|Fragment with Recyclerview||00:14:00|
|MVP and Retrofit||00:24:00|
|Weather rest api||FREE||00:19:00|
|Manage API Response||00:36:00|
|List of five day weather||FREE||00:32:00|
|Implement manage Location||00:31:00|
|Google auto complete and places library||00:19:00|
|Implement Adapter and Add,Delete Location||00:25:00|
|Adding Multiple Location on HomeScreen||FREE||00:29:00|
|Shared Preference Implementation||00:37:00|
|Implementation of AdMob and Setting Screen||00:24:00|
|Unit testing of Weather app||00:16:00|