How To Build An Android Application Like Pro Applock
Having an android application such as Applock has perhaps become the necessity of every common man using an android phone. This helps you remain hassle-free and not worry about who might be spying on your phone at the moment and accessing your Facebook, gallery app, or banking app. Applock is regarded as one of the most rudimentary applications when it comes to app privacy.
The charm exponentially increases when you know how to create an android application similar to Pro Applock. While making an android application, the real fun begins when you can customise your application according to your choice of likes and dislikes such as uninstall protection, fingerprint support, locking stuff such as incoming calls, uninstalling apps, and your various system functions like Bluetooth.
Pro Applock android application:
Before beginning with the course details, let us analyse what exactly the applock application has in store for us. Android has built-in security specifications that help you significantly reduce the chances and impact of security issues. The system is designed so that developers like you can typically build your apps with the default system and file permissions and have no doubts about security.
Here are our reasons why you should definitely try building this application if you aspire to become an android developer:
- In today’s world, the most important asset for a human is not money, but time and data. It’s quite self-explanatory that data is of extreme importance, not only to individuals but also for big IT companies.
- Building an applock application will give an extra edge to your portfolio along with adding a versatility to your application.
- Having an applock application in your portfolio will increase your chances in
getting a job or freelance work easily.
About the training:
Candidates who wish to enroll for the course will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Student will be required to attend the training through 17+ hours of video
series. Student will be able to access the videos available under the curriculum column.
- Once the student has completed the video lectures, students will receive a mail
regarding the project that he or she will be required to implement.
- The student will be required to share their project’s APK and code to us as soon as he/she completes the task.
- PC or Laptop with any OS
- Interest to learn android.
What You Will Learn:
- Programming Basics
- Java Basics
- Android Basics
- Pattern Lock
- Litepal Database
- Android Services
- Multiple Thread
- Third Party Libraray
Once the student completes the training and submits the project assigned to him/her via mail, he/she will be eligible to get a certificate after verification.
For verification process, students will be required to explain each problem in short and upload the apk to the following link: https://www.diawi.com/
Students will be required to submit the code to Github https://github.com/
After completing these tasks, they will be required to mail us both the links to the email address – [email protected] along with your username.
Features and benefits:
- After completing the training, you will be able to build a real-world applock android application.
- MNCs require experience and some hard-earned projects in your skills. After
the training, you will have access to both.
- You will receive a professional mentoring which will make you ready for the
- With the knowledge on how to make an applock android application, you can
monetize yourself and start freelancing.
- Students will get access to one mentor until the completion of training. Students will be able to ask doubts via posting on a portal or directly messaging to the mentor.
- Students will get Prize Money as Rs 1000 if students complete the training in 25 days.
- WhatsApp support: Students will have access to the premium whatsapp group once they are enrolled in this training where they can directly ask questions to the mentors.
- Team viewer support: In case the doubts are not resolved, students will be able to connect to the mentors and share the screen through the team viewer in order to have a more clear solution for their doubts. – https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
- After the successful completion of the course, students will receive a course completion certificate, internship certificate, experience letter, and letter of Recommendation.
- Students can get refund with in 7 days of enrollment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.Will we get one to one mentor ?
Ans . Yes, every student will have access to one mentor until they complete the training.
2. Is there 24/ 7 support available ?
Ans. Yes, students can contact us anytime they want.
3. How will our daily progress be checked ?
Ans. This training is self paced and students can complete it according to their speed and comfort.
4. Do we get real – industry experience ?
Ans. Yes, students will definitely get exposure to the real industry experience as we will teach students the current work happening in the industry.
5. Do we get a completion certificate ?
Ans. Yes, students will get your completion certificate.
6. Do we get any job recommendations from your side ?
Ans. Yes, students will receive job recommendations from NullClass.
7. There are other platforms to learn. What is unique in your training ?
Ans. Unlike other platforms, NullClass will provide students real industry insights and job recommendation to get a job easily.
8. Do you offer demo classes ?
Ans. Yes, students will getting demo of the training before enrolling.
|Section 1 : Introduction and Source Code|
|Introducion – Pro Applock||FREE||00:06:00|
|Source Code – Pro AppLock||00:00:00|
|Section 2 : Programming Basics|
|Programming Basics 1||FREE||00:14:00|
|Programming Basics 2||00:31:00|
|Programming Basics 3||FREE||00:10:00|
|Programming Basics 4||00:22:00|
|OOPS Concepts 1||00:42:00|
|OOPS Concepts 2||00:24:00|
|Android Basics 1||00:24:00|
|Android Basics 2||00:03:00|
|Section 3 : Creating a Pro Applock|
|Setting Up Project||00:13:00|
|AppList Design Content||00:12:00|
|Lock Screen Conent||00:18:00|
|Services – Part 1||00:15:00|
|Services – Part 2||00:15:00|
|Services – Part 3||00:15:00|
|Final Linking and Output||00:16:00|