Twitter is an American online news and social networking service on which users post and interact with messages known as “tweets. Twitter almost never came to be. In 2006, there was a company called Odeo, which helped individuals publish audio. With a lack of growth and investors souring, the company pivoted and decided to conduct a hackathon one day. This brain-storming competition led to the birth of Twitter. Twitter net worth as of September 20, 2022 is $31.9B.
Let's not just tweet this year, but build an app like Twitter.
What you will learn :
Front-end skills – Get a deeper look at the front-end development
* Learn and strengthen your ReactJS Skill
* Learn and explore Material UI.
* Learn about Axios for sending HTTP requests to the backend
* Learn how to upload or host images online.
Backend Skills – Learn and explore with us Nodejs, and Expressjs.
* App development using Node Js
* Learn about CRUD operation using MongoDB
* Understand how to upload files to the server and get that files and show them on the webpage
* Learn about CORS policy and how to avoid it
Database – Getting better clarity about cloud platforms for database deployment.
Develop skills – Build full stack GitHub portfolio.
* Learn about git operations
* Learn Firebase for deploying the front-end
* Learn Heroku for deploying the backend
* Learn Google sign-in with the google authentication API key
Features and benefits:
After the completion of this course you will be one step closer to having a better insight into the amazing world of android and coding. With the knowledge and experience you will be gaining from this course you can even start doing projects and even freelancing.
You can get 100% refund until 7 days of enrolment.
1. How to get the assignment after completing the training?
Email will be sent to you within hours after you have completed your project.
2. Will we get one to one mentor?
Yes, every student will have access to one mentor until they complete the training.
3. How will our daily progress be checked?
This training is self-paced and students can complete it according to their speed and comfort.
4. Do we get real – industry experience?
Yes, students will definitely get exposure to the real industry experience as we will teach students the current work happening in the industry.
5. Do we get a certificate?
Yes, students will get industrial certificate.
6. There are other platforms to learn. What is unique in your training?
Unlike other platforms, NullClass provide students with real industrial experience.
7. Do you offer demo classes?
Yes, students will get a demo of the training before enrolling.